Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This side of the water's really cold!

'Cause it ain't deep enough.. Hey, that's your side! Ohno, its mine! O:



If the world's gonna end in 7 years (which will really happen if our efforts in saving the world doesn't work. the documentary said so)....I shouldn't even be here.


Man, I'd be exploring the world and start doing what I like.


I'd be talking to my friends all day like this, singing along, eating with them as if every meal were the last supper, have someone tuck me into bed everyday, splattering paint everywhere I go, going around the streets for exchanges, I'd try going home alone from school, I'd try to do everything alone just for a day.

I'd be showing my gratitude towards others the way they've helped me, spending time thinking about what I really want to say to a person, saying all I want to say to a person for being a part of my life, recording down every single moment to be read on the day I die, trying to become a better person, not one to please everybody but one who knows what I'm doing.


I'd stop thinking about unnecessary things like right now, stop studying crap, stop being how I am like right now, stop being pessimistic even if the situation doesn't require it, stop being a person who's so easily influenced, stop wanting to be perfect, stop procrastinating, stop arguing with my mother, stop making others feel bad just because I'm sad or mad.

I'd stop wanting to keep a distance between myself and some people, I'd stop making my mom mad even if she was just being nice, I'd stop trying to read others' minds because I might fail terribly at that, I'd stop letting emotions take control of me.




You know what, I'd just stop thinking about what I thought about and go with the flow.

What if I told you tomorrow would be your last day on earth? what would you do?


So hi everybady,

I'm grateful you're part of my life, don't let my words affect any of you, my words are not meant for this purpose, they exist only to satisfy my own needs. Unnecessary ones at times. Hmm.




and seeyou in school tomorrow. I'm back. HAHAH :D
Dammit,

TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY

No comments: